Here’s one of the most popular street food in the country and you might want to know how to make it at home. This Filipino style hotcake is very easy to make, and can also be a great business option for you.
Here’s how to make Filipino Style Hotcakes:
Filipino Style Hotcakes
2 cups All-purpose Flour
1 tbsp. Baking Powder
3/4 cup Sugar
pinch of Salt
1/2 cup Evaporated Milk
2 cups Water
2 drops Yellow Food Color
- In a bowl, combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Add the egg, evaporated milk, and water. Whisk until the batter is smooth. Put a few drops of yellow food color.
- Pour the batter into a squeeze bottle to make it easier to pour into the pan.
- Heat the pan. Brush some margarine and pour the hotcake mixture. Flip to cook the other side.
- You can brush more margarine and roll it into sugar to coat before serving.
Watch the video: