Making club sandwich at home is just so easy. You don’t have to go out and order expensive club sandwich if you’re craving for it. Very easy and of course a very inexpensive way to enjoy it with your family. And you can eat as much as you can.
Here’s how to make Club Sandwich:
1. Prepare the bacon and ham. Heat some olive oil in a pan and fry. Set aside.
2. Then toast the wheat bread to brown on both sides.
Assemble the club sandwich:
1. Spread some mayonnaise on the bread. Then top with chicken ham, then tomato and cheese.
2. Put another slice of bread on top and spread some mayonnaise. Top with bacon, then cheese and lettuce.
3. Before putting the last slice of bread, spread some mayonnaise on one side.
4. Put a skewer or a toothpick to the two corners of the sandwich to keep them in place when cutting. You can cut it into two or four.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
Have you noticed that club sandwich are really expensive in many restaurants and cafes? I just don’t get it when it’s just so easy to make them at home and you can even eat all you can. So I decided to share this one with you.
If you have any question, drop a comment below or send us an email.
Other Snack Recipes to try:
Watch how to make Club Sandwich here: