It’s summer time! Time to prepare something refreshing and healthy. This Watermelon Lemonade will definitely quench your thirst this summer season. And the combination of watermelon and lemon makes this summer drink a must-try.
Here’s how to make Watermelon Lemonade:
1/2 large sized Watermelon
1. Scoop all the watermelon using Masflex Kitchenpro Fruit and Vegetable Baller. (Don’t worry about the seeds too much, we can get rid of them later. Or you can buy seedless watermelon. Set aside.
2. Cut 3 lemons and squeeze all the juice. Set aside.
3. Put watermelon in the blender and blend.
4. Using a strainer, pour the blended watermelon in a pitcher, straining all the seeds and pulps.
5. Pour in the lemon in the pitcher too. (Optional: Add sugar)
6. Prepare a glass with ice. Pour in the watermelon lemonade. Top with some sliced watermelon!
Ready and Enjoy!
Note from Delish:
This is one summer drink that I love. Not only because I love watermelon, but it’s such a healthy drink. I didn’t add sugar to the recipe since the watermelon I got was already sweet. But you can always add more sugar if you want to.
If you have questions about this recipe, please drop a comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to make Watermelon Lemonade here: