You don’t need to spend too much just to have a sumptuous and delicious pasta bake dish. This Tuna and Mushrooms Fusilli Bake is easy, delicious and healthy recipe. Adding corn kernels will make the pasta more flavorful and a bit sweet. Who would have thought that tuna, mushrooms and corn will go well together?
Here’s how to cook Tuna and Mushrooms Fusilli Bake:
500g Dona Elena Fusilli Pasta
1 can Jolly Mushrooms Pieces and Stems
1 can Jolly whole corn kernels
2 cans tuna flakes in oil
250ml all purpose cream
2 cups of JollyCos fresh milk
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1. Boil water with salt. Cook Fusilli pasta two minutes less than the packaging instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. In a pan, heat some olive oil. Saute garlic and onions.
3. Add in the tuna (oil drained) and mushrooms. Saute for about a minute. Set aside.
4. In a large pan, pour in the all purpose cream.
5. Add in the butter and mix them well.
6. Pour in the fresh milk. Mix evertyhing well. Do this in a low heat. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Add in the sauted tuna and mushrooms as well as the cooked pasta.
8. Give it a good mix.
9. Add in the whole corn kernels. Then the cheddar cheese and parsley. Give it a good mixing. Remove from heat.
10. Put the pasta mix on a baking dish. Put a good amount of grated cheese over the top.
11. Bake in a pre-heated oven 200°C for 15 minutes.
12. Top with some chopped parsley.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
I received requests from my followers about preparing healthy and easy pasta dishes so I prepared this dish. No pork, no beef, just the delicious and healthy tuna. Letting it hit the oven will give this dish a crunch.
If you have any questions, just drop a comment below or send me a message.
Watch how to cook Tuna and Mushrooms Fusilli Bake here: