What about some spicy honey soy chicken for your family? It’s definitely not that expensive and hard to prepare something delicious at home that your family will surely love. You will bring your chicken dish to a different level with this Spicy Honey Soy Chicken recipe.
Here’s how to cook Spicy Honey Soy Chicken:
8 pcs. Chicken Drumsticks
1/2 cup Lee Kum Kee Soy Sauce
2 tbsp. Sake (Rice Wine)
1/2 cup Honey
1. Marinate the chicken. In a bowl add in the chicken, pour in the Lee Kum Kee soy sauce, sake, honey and season with salt and pepper. Massage the marinade gently with the chicken. For better taste, marinate overnight.
2. Heat a pan. Start putting the chicken (leaving the marinade in the bowl).
3. Cook the chicken until brown.
4. Pour in the marinade.
5. Cook the chicken until the marinade starts to thicken, forming a saucy texture coating the chicken.
6. Drop in some chopped fresh chilis.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
I would say, this is one easy and delicious chicken recipe thus far. Other than marinating it overnight, it doesn’t really require too much effort and time to prepare. For the kids, you can eliminate the chilis.
If you have any questions, please drop a comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to cook Spicy Honey Soy Chicken here: