The reason why fast food chains serving Filipino sweet style spaghetti has become popular over the years is that kids just love them so much. Instead of going out and spending much, why don’t you prepare your own Easy Corned Beef Spaghetti (Sweet Style) at home? It is very easy and absolutely cheaper.
Here’s how to cook Easy Corned Beef Spaghetti (Sweet Style):
400g Pasta Spaghetti
400g Spaghetti Sauce
1 small pouch Tomato Paste
1 can 380g Corned Beef
4 pcs. Jumbo Hotdogs (cut into smaller pieces)
1/2 cup Brown sugar
1 tsp. Soy Sauce
Cheddar Cheese (grated)
1. Bring water to a boil in a pot. Add a tsp of salt. Cook pasta until Al dente or follow the cooking instruction indicated on the packaging. Drain water and drizzle some oil to avoid pasta from sticking together. Set aside.
2. Heat some canola oil in a pot. Sauté onions and garlic.
3. Add in the corned beef and then the hot dogs. Sauté a bit more.
4. Pour in the spaghetti sauce and then the tomato paste.
5. Add all the other ingredients, brown sugar, soy sauce, season with salt and pepper.
6. Lastly, add the grated cheddar cheese.
7. Place a good amount of pasta in a plate. Pour some sauce on top. Drizzle some grated cheese, some parsley or green onions.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
I have received several request to prepare something less expensive yet delicious. Since I know how kids love corned beef and spaghetti, I decided to combine both. I also made this a bit sweet to suit your kids taste.
If you have any questions, please drop a comment below or send me an email.
Watch how to cook Easy Corned Beef Spaghetti (sweet style):