If you love sea foods and you don’t really have much enough time to spend preparing delicious and mouth-watering dish, this Chili Buttered Garlic Shrimp is for you. Only a matter of 15 minutes, you’ll have the best sea food recipe for your family. And they will surely ask for more.
Here’s how to cook Chili Buttered Garlic Shrimp:
1 kl Shrimps/Prawn
1/2 stick Butter
1 head of garlic
2 pcs chopped Fresh Chilis
1 tsp Paprika Powder
1. Clean the shrimp thoroughly. Cut the antenna (the long hair-like on its head), the tail and the legs. Some might remove the shell and the head. But for me, I’d like to do it this way.
2. Put the shrimps in a large pan.
3. Pour in just 1/4 cup of water. Season with salt and pepper. Let is simmer for about 5 minutes or until the water starts to dry out.
4. Drop in the butter. Give it a good mix.
5. Then add in the chopped garlic, chili, parsley and paprika powder.
6. Cook for another 3 minutes.
Ready and Serve!
Note from Delish:
This is probably one of the easiest sea food dish that you can prepare. I just added Paprika powder to add more color and spice to it.
If you have any questions about this recipe, drop a comment below or just send me an email
Watch how to cook Chili Buttered Garlic Shrimp here: